Steel Home Frames in Shepparton and Surrounds
To build a quality home, build with quality framework. Fortitude Frames has been supplying high quality steel framing in Shepparton, Murchison, Benalla, Euroa and beyond for over 30 years. We exclusively use Australian-made TRUECORE® steel and manufacture the builder-preferred ENDUROFRAME® system from our Tocumwal facility, near the border between New South Wales and Victoria.
Why Build with Steel
Building with steel is a smart choice in the Shepparton and Goulburn Valley area. ENDUROFRAME® steel frames are 100% termite proof, incredibly strong and won’t warp or crack with the changing seasons like timber frames can. These Australian made, light gauge steel frames are an outstanding choice for open-plan spaces and rural homes with large spans, giving builders the choice and adaptability to design without restrictions for a modern and beautifully built home.
Read more about the benefits for builders
Locally Manufactured ENDUROFRAME®
The ENDUROFRAME® system produces accurate, robust and reliable results without the risk of shrinkage, warping or termite damage. You might choose to have us deliver components so you can stick build your own frame, or have us supply pre-fabricated wall frames and trusses as a flat pack kit. With a warranty of up to 50 years* from BlueScope steel on residential house frames, a building system from Fortitude Frames is an investment in quality – and therefore an investment in the future.
Read about building with ENDUROFRAME®
ENDUROFRAME® steel frames:
- Stay strong and true, for straight walls, roofs and ceilings.
- Are free from shrinkage and warping, unlike timber construction.
- Can minimise issues such as cracking cornices, or sticking door and window frames.
- Are 100% termite proof, with a near-zero rate of termite attacks on steel framed houses.
- Have excellent spanning ability, allowing confidence and flexibility for builders.
- Are non-combustible and can minimise fire burn rate and damage in a fire.
- Are engineered to expand and contract at similar rates of other building materials.
- Are ideal for concrete slabs and sub floor construction, as well as quick to install.
- Make electrical and plumbing installation easy to plan and implement.
- Are designed to conduct any electrical leakage safely to the ground.
- Are fully compliant with the Building Code of Australia.
View the TRUECORE® steel framing brochure for builders here.
Personal Service Backed by 30 Years of Experience
Fortitude Frames was founded by a builder, for builders. Our locally run business was the first in Australia to produce the ENDUROFRAME® 75mm and 90mm steel building system using Australian made TRUECORE® steel, which has rapidly become a builder-preferred choice for reliability. The experienced team at Fortitude Frames can deliver frames up to 300km from our manufacturing facility in Tocumwal; from Hay and Narrandera in the north, to Shepparton and Wangaratta in the south.
Precision, quality and clear communication are key for our team. You can expect the highest level of customer service, from precise production of frames and kits to reliable after-sales support. Call, email or visit us with your plans, or have our experienced consultants visit you on-site. Whatever your project and whatever the specifications, it pays to build with a team you can trust.
Supplying Steel Framed Houses to Shepparton
• Craft with Certainty
Insist on the strength of steel and invest in a lifetime of confidence, for architectural lines that stay straight and true.
• Trust in Strength and Experience
The Fortitude Frames team has manufactured world-class ENDUROFRAME® for decades with the expertise to match.
• Build for A Better Tomorrow
Our steel frames are 100% recyclable for a building choice that’s affordable, yet environmentally sound. It’s a smarter move all round.
27 Jersey St, Tocumwal NSW 2714
Mon to Thu: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Fri: 8:00am - 2:30pm
(03) 5874 2777