Steel Frames for Griffith Homes
A home built with steel offers reliability like no other. For over 30 years, Fortitude Frames has locally manufactured the ENDUROFRAME® steel frame system for homes in Griffith, West Wyalong, Hay and Narrandera in New South Wales. Our experienced team can visit your site or work to exact measurements from your building plans, using quality Australian TRUECORE® steel with up to a 50 year warranty*.
Why Choose Steel in the Griffith Area?
Steel is the material of choice for the Griffith and Riverina areas. Our light gauge steel frames are incredibly strong yet lightweight, enabling more flexible modern home designs and an easier construction process for your team. Steel frames can’t catch fire, can’t be eaten by termites or borers and won’t warp or bend like timber frames can. You can build beautiful country homes knowing your walls and ceilings will stay straight and true well into the future. Put simply – build with Australian TRUECORE® steel, and build with confidence.
Read more about building with steel frames
ENDUROFRAME® Made in Tocumwal, NSW Australia
View the benefits of ENDUROFRAME®
ENDUROFRAME® steel frames:
- Keeps ceilings, roofs and walls straight and strong without bending or warping.
- Are strong yet lightweight, for easier and safer manoeuvrability during construction.
- Can be installed as quickly and as easily as timber framing – without the additional weight.
- Are ideal for larger spans, curved design elements and open living spaces.
- Won’t be eaten by termites or borers, providing spray-free protection against termite attacks.
- Can’t catch alight, and can’t spread fire from ember attacks as timber house frames can.
- Are designed to contract and expand similarly to other building materials in the home.
- Can be used together with concrete slabs and sub floor construction.
- Are engineered to send any electrical currents safely to ground.
- Make it easy to plan and install electrical systems, cabling and plumbing.
- Are fully compliant with the Building Code of Australia.
- Come with up to a 50 year warranty* from BlueScope steel.
Download the benefits of TRUECORE® steel framing for builders here.
Local Expertise, Local Manufacturing
Fortitude Frames has provided steel framing solutions throughout New South Wales and Victoria for several decades, and is owned and operated by licensed builder Dennis Sutton. It’s this direct building expertise that saw Fortitude Frames manufacture Australia’s first ENDUROFRAME® 75mm and 90mm steel building system in our local Tocumwal plant, many years ago. Today, the same business and our experienced staff continue to provide building advice, manufacture quality components and deliver pre-fabricated wall frames and trusses from premium quality TRUECORE® steel.
If you’re a builder, or working with one, then speak with the specialist team at Fortitude Frames. We can visit your site in Griffith or surrounds to discuss your specifications, or work to your building plans via phone or email. Alternatively, you might like to visit our Tocumwal location. Our focus is always to provide the highest standard in steel framing solutions together with outstanding customer service, installation information and after-sales support, to ensure the ultimate confidence for your build.
Griffith’s First Choice for Steel Framed Houses
• Engineered for Strength and Reliability
Build with steel, and you’ll be building with the certainty of a fire-proof, termite-proof house frame that will continue to stand straight and strong.
• Created with Clear-cut Accuracy
Clear communication from our experienced team ensures that your frames and trusses are created with precise accuracy to your specifications.
• Manufactured in (and for) Your Area
ENDUROFRAME® has been proven for longevity in the Griffith area, manufactured for decades at our nearby Tocumwal facility.
• Steel: A Sustainable Choice
Steel frames are completely recyclable, and our precise ENDUROCADD® software ensures wastage is kept to a minimum.
27 Jersey St, Tocumwal NSW 2714
Mon to Thu: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Fri: 8:00am - 2:30pm
(03) 5874 2777